Thursday, January 22, 2009

SEO

I have to admit, I love my job. Not only am I one of the privileged few who get to work in this crazy and fun industry called SEO, but I get to do it with some amazing people who know how to work hard and know how to play hard ;) We celebrated another successful year on Friday with a "Day of Surprises". And certainly the biggest surprise was not the double decker bus that picked us up in front of the office, but rather the Tequila tasting that shortly followed the bus ride. I have to say, big kudos to Trevor for one of the best ideas for a work function ever. And who knew there was so much to know about Tequila, and that Patron really isn't that high quality relatively speaking.

Unfortunately, my knee wasn't up to the scavenger hunt through downtown San Diego or the resulting bar hop, dancing, and karaoke, but my partners in crime (the BOL staff) represented us in fine fashion. So now that we took a little time to celebrate last year's accomplishments, it's time to focus on the new year and the challenges of 2009. I can't wait to see what this year brings!

0 komentar:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger